- Admission arrangements
- Accessibility plan action plan available form the school office
- Anti-radicalisation Policy
- Behaviour for Learning policy
- Charging and remissions policy
- Child Protection Policy and Safeguarding information
- Equality Scheme action plan available from the school office
- Governors’ information and duties
- Medical Conditions policy
- Ofsted report
- Online and Data Security policy
- Online Safety policy and appendices
- Online Safety information
- Outcomes - results 2017 including Key Stage 2
- Outcomes - results 2018 including Key Stage 2
- Phonics information
- Privacy Notice - Parents
- Privacy Notice - Staff
- Pupil premium 2016/2017 and Expenditure Information
- Pupil premium 2017/2018 and Expenditure Information
- Pupil premium strategy 2018/2019
- Relationships and Sex Education policy
- Safeguarding Statement
- SEND policy and SEND information
- School contact details
- School Improvement Plan (Version for parents)
- School offer - Special Educational Needs information report 2018/19
- Sports premium 2016/17
- Sports premium 2017/18
- Sports premium 2018/19
- Subject Access Request policy
- Values and ethos
Northaw C of E School offer the following childcare:
Breakfast Club Mon - Fri 7.30 - 8.30am Nursery to Year 6
Nursery Lunch Club - Mon - Fri 11.45 - 12.45pm Nursery
We also offer a range of after school clubs which vary during the year 3.05pm - 4.05pm
The school can not administer medicine unless this form is completed and signed by the parent/carer.
Exclutions - please note we follow Local Authority procedures and guidelines.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell OFSTED what you think about your child’s school.
Click here to visit the Parent View website!
Click here to view our Spring term 2018 Parent Questionnaire results.